Experimented and modified to my own version of thermomix claypot chicken rice. The outcome was very good, but probably just lacking the burnt (chau-huey-ta) effect but this version is good as it is less heaty to the body. It is very easy to prepare.
So this is how thelazypainter prepares claypot rice thermomix style without the claypot :
2. Rinse rice in rice basket. Cut pumpkin to cubes, chinese sausages and mushrooms to thin slices, spring onions, and prepare some dried shrimps (soaked and cleaned).
2. Fill in 540g water in thermomix jug, water level touching the top circle part of knife )3. Put rice basket in thermo jug. Put marinated chicken onto the rice basket and mix it, followed by pumpkins, mushrooms and Chinese sausage.
6. When beep sound is heard, time is up. Open lid and breath in the aroma. Almost ready..
7.Scoop the toppings aside on a plate. We will have to scoop the rice out first. The rice is nicely cooked.
7. Garnish with sesame oil and Kuching pepper.
8. Ready to be served and packed for lunch.
It is very delicious and Chunkeat likes it a lot.
Give it a try :) Enjoy!